Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BETi Moringa Leaf Powder
Moringa is very nutritious. It is a fairly large tree native to North India with common names, surjanfali, drumstick tree, mungaetc. Leaves of moringa are the most nutrient rich part of moringa plant.
Moringa leaf powder helps control arthritis pain and inflammation and make it easier for exercise
Moringa leaves are an excellent vegetarian source of proteins, vitamin B,C, A, E minerals, iron. Moringa leaves are rich in beta-carotene, antioxidants, prevents cancer, diabetes type 2 , lowers cholesterol. It contains
- 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidant,
- Vegetarian Omega 3,6,9
- Rich in vitamin A to K
- Keeps you active and energetic.
How to use
1- How to use Moringa Powder
- Take ¼-½ teaspoons of Moringa powder.
- Place it under your tongue.
- Drink water slowly to swallow the powder.
- Or, sprinkle some powder over your salads or raw food.
2-. Moringa Tea
To make 1 cup of Moringa tea-
- Add 1-1 ½ teaspoon of Moringa powder or some Moringa leaves to a pan.
- Add 1 cup of water to it.
- Add some honey and fresh ginger to it.
- Let it come to a boil.
- Remove from flame, strain and serve the tea hot.
3-. Moringa juice
- Add 1 cut apple, 1 cucumber, 1 cup of blackberry and 2 cups of spinach in a grinder.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth into a glass.
- Add ½-1 teaspoon of Moringa powder to it.
4- Add Moringa powder to laddu, halwa cheela, dosa, paratha
- Consult a physician if you are pregnant or nursing
- If you have or had a medical condition, consult a physician before use
- It is a dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use or treatment