Make this Rakhi A Healthy Rakhi by Gifting a immunity booster pack consisting Mushroom Powder, Moringa Powder, Healthy Seasoning & Stevia leaves (dry) with a Biodegradable Rakhi which can be used as Keyring or fridge magnet
This Immunity Boosting Kit is the combination of Four Best Performing Products of BETi. As a Sample you can book this kit to try all these immunity boosting products.
Immunity Booster Kit =
BETi Mushroom Powder(40g) +
BETi Moring Leaves Powder (40g)+
BETi Som-Mor (40g)+
BETi Stevia Leaves(25g)
How to use BETi Mushroom Powder
Very Easy to Use (Add to daily diet in simple ways)
- Mix in flour (aata) to make protein-rich chapatis (roties) – 100 gm oyster mushroom powder to be mixed in 2 kg flour (at the rate of 5%)
- Add to Gravies, Daal & Subzi to increase it’s protein efficiency without any change in taste while adding a rich umami flavour to your dish – 1 teaspoon to be added in a cup or daal/subzi
- Make mushroom flavoured White Sauce Pasta by replacing regular flour with 2-3 spoons of Oyster Mushroom Powder, keeping rest of the ingredients same
- Add to Coffee with turmeric to make Golden Latte or with Milk to make rich creamy flavoured kheer, sewiaan or oats.
- Add in shakes and smoothies.
- Mix with your daily egg to make the omelette, scrambled eggs and other egg dishes and even in dosa and cheela.
How to use BETi Moringa Powder
- Take ¼-½ teaspoons of Moringa powder.
- Place it under your tongue.
- Drink water slowly to swallow the powder.
- Or, sprinkle some powder over your salads or raw food.
2-. Moringa Tea
To make 1 cup of Moringa tea-
- Add 1-1 ½ teaspoon of Moringa powder or some Moringa leaves to a pan.
- Add 1 cup of water to it.
- Add some honey and fresh ginger to it.
- Let it come to a boil.
- Remove from flame, strain and serve the tea hot.
3-. Moringa juice
- Add 1 cut apple, 1 cucumber, 1 cup of blackberry and 2 cups of spinach in a grinder.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth into a glass.
- Add ½-1 teaspoon of Moringa powder to it.
4- Add Moringa powder to laddu, halwa cheela, dosa, paratha
How to use
Som-Mor can be used as seasoning to add taste and health to any food. It is ready to use, it can be sprinkled to curd, soups, salads bhels, salads, stuffings, bhajia, cheela, pizza etc. Also if added to noodles, soups, pasta, dalia or oats while boiling it gives taste just like Maggie masala.
Loved by kids and all age groups
BETi DRy Stevia Leaves
Directions For Use:
- 5-6 leaves of Stevia in a Cup of Tea, Coffee, Milk etc. boil it for best taste
- One pinch of properly crushed stevia leaves in any sweet dish or dessert.